Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Paul

yeah, fursur

12:38amSteven

I'm not planning to move out.

12:38amPaul

oh cool

12:40amSteven

What's with the wow sandwiches?

12:41amPaul

it's just something I do

you gotta do some stuff for no reason at all

I am going to start a magaZINE

12:42amSteven

Suite!

What about?

12:42amPaul

called wow sandwiches

just about whatever

but I will have the info up soon

so people can subscribe

12:42amSteven

I'll buy it.

12:42amPaul

it's going to be free

12:42amSteven

I'll take it.

12:43amPaul

I don't want to have to abide by any contractual agreement

you could get 8 a month

or 0

or whatever

12:43amSteven

Yeah; I guess you are more free when you don't have people's money.

12:43amPaul

anyone can submit articles, drawings, thoughts

12:43amSteven

Do you need content for the first issue?

12:44amPaul

but I typed out all the info a couple days ago

yeah

12:44amSteven

How serious/silly are you thinking as far as the tone of the whole thing?

12:44amPaul

it can be as long or short as I want also

anything

there are now stipulations

the whole wow sandwich thing has abided by that actually

like, you don't even have to use punctuation in it

mostly just something to exist just because

12:46amSteven

like thisIcansay what everI want

12:46amPaul

an outlet for creativity

an avenue for excuse

like controlling destruction

kinda

yeah

I will make that the slogan actually

like thisicansaw what everl want

12:47amSteven

I'm honored.

12:47amPaul

you have been the first to submit

12:48amSteven

I'll work on a slightly longer piece and send it to you soon.

If you want to send me the info you typed up about it, I'd like to see.

12:48amPaul

sweet

the first issue may be devoted to all the conversations that I am having with people about it

12:49amSteven

Not such a bad plan!

12:49amPaul

I feel like It will be fun

so, when I get a good picture taken of the description of the whole thing, I will post it

and then build it

and then send it to a mailbox near you

12:51amSteven

Send it to my neighbor, it'll be easy for me to find it in her mailbox.

12:52amPaul

good, you should knock on their door everyday and ask for your mail

12:52amSteven

"Just checking, you know! I have a very important packaged headed to your address very soon, and I just want to make sure not to miss it."

12:53amPaul

hehe, exactly

12:53amSteven

I think I'm going to go home and sleep.

12:53amPaul

cool

I am going to read

12:54amSteven

I'm in the student union, but the folks I came here with have already left.

12:54amPaul

those wusses

12:54amSteven

Seriously.

They couldn't take the pressure.

I'm winning the awaking contest.

12:55amPaul

were you sitting on them?

12:55amSteven

Sometimes.

12:55amPaul

well, shoot man

12:55amSteven

Oh, new word alert!

12:55amPaul

that just aint right

12:55amSteven

"Oddening"

It's like "evening," but instead of being the time between afternoon and night, it's the time between night and morning.

12:56amPaul

is that when something makes something odd?

oh

that's interesting

12:56amSteven

Maybe it should just be "odding"

I'll work on that.

12:57amPaul

did you make it up?

a new word for dawn?

12:57amSteven

I suppose.

Maybe like pre-dawn though.

12:57amPaul

yeah

12:57amSteven

I think dawn is the start of morning.

12:57amPaul

I guess dawn is more of a moment

yeah

12:57amSteven

It just dawned on me!

It's not odding anymore!

12:58amPaul

man, you are going crazy, stop studying

12:58amSteven

I think oddening sounds better.

Whatever the word is, I bid you a good one of them, and I'm going away.

12:59amPaul

good night sir

12:59amSteven

Good night.

1 comment:

Steven Eiler said...

wow i just came to this site for the first time and i'm glad our conversation is a part of it sandwiches